Please note that any inspection times advertised are by private appointment only.
Please contact our agent to register prior to attendance.
The extra-large dimensions of this apartment will simply wow you. And that too, for a really reasonable price. Located in the heart of Melbourne CBD, this lovely apartment has it all.
The split system reverses cycle heating/air-conditioning, high ceilings with downlights, fully furnished interiors and kitchen, and with that all-important car space, what else could you possibly ask for.
You will love the generous proportions of the living & dining area. Open plan and light-infused, with an east-facing balcony, bringing in plenty of morning sunlight.
The living room is large enough for you to have a generous size living area and a work-from-home setting, should you so desire.
Both bedrooms are generously proportioned. And come complete with enormous cupboard space in the form of built-in robes. One of the bedrooms features wall-to-wall robes which are quite rare in apartments these days.
The kitchen boasts a full-length, stone-topped island bench and is fully equipped with everything you can think of. Not to mention, loads of bench and cupboard space. Another highlight is the large bathroom, another rarity in city apartments.
The large size is further enhanced by a separate European-style laundry area. The final highlight is the secure car space itself. Located just meters away from lift access, it takes only a few seconds to access from the street, which is really handy and time-saving.
The building itself is complete with an elegant marble entrance, and benefits from exclusive residential facilities including a heated indoor pool and spa and a fully equipped gymnasium.
The super convenient location of this property is within walking distance to the Southern Cross Station, the Flagstaff Gardens, Haileybury School, and the renowned Queen Victoria Market.
With everything on your doorstep, you can live a life of unparalleled convenience and contemporary comfort with excellent access to city sights and events.
Sold with vacant possession, for you to move in immediately. But you will need to hurry as it won’t last long at this price!
***Ausky Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitizer is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has