Precinct – 601 Victoria Street, Abbotsford
See below information regarding Precinct in Abbotsford, including Utilities connection, Move in information and Building Manager Contact details.
|Rental Market Update and Appraisal|
Vivi Liana – Business Development Manager
Phone: +61 497 111 995
|Sales Market Update and Appraisal|
Will Jiang – Residential Sales Manager
Phone: +61 488 987 988
Active Utilities – 1300 587 623
or visit www.activeutilities.com.au
Gas Hot Water:
Origin Energy – 13 24 61
Greater Western Water – 13 44 99
You need to contact Origin to have your hot water connected to your apartment turned on.
Each individual unit has a separate meter that is read and billed by Origin directly to each occupier.
Please note you must connect to Origin or you will not have any hot water in your apartment
Move In Information
1. YOU MUST contact the Coordination Manager, Jessica Tan on mobile number 0499922 022 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a booking time for your move in. You will not be able to move in to your apartment unless a booking has been made.
2. YOU MUST advise the Resident or Assistant Building Managers of the name of the contractor delivering your goods.
3. YOUR REMOVALIST MUST provide the Resident Manager with a copy of their Public Liability Insurance Policy. If your removalist does not provide their insurance details to the Resident Manager, your removalist will not be permitted on site and they will not be permitted to enter the premises. This is a Public Liability risk issue.
4. ALL MOVES INTO THE BUILDING MUST GO VIA THE MOVE IN PLANS ISSUED PER BUILDING BY THE RESIDENT MANAGER.
5. NO GOODS ARE ALLOWED VIA THE GROUND FLOOR MAIN FOYER ENTRIES.
6. It is recommended that all removalists be advised that they will need a trolley to move the furniture etc. from their truck, which will have to park in Flockhart Street or the loading bay in the building, subject to number of trucks delivering at one time.
7. An Indemnity Form MUST be signed by the removalist and yourself. Should your removalist refuse to sign the Indemnity Form, they will not be allowed to enter the premises. This will be arranged by the Resident Manager.
8. Notify all carriers and trades people that they MUST contact the Resident Manager prior to arrival on site.
9. Vehicles must not obstruct the carpark entry, or Loading Zone area.
10. Furniture or goods on trolleys must not be brought through the entrance foyers. All goods to the building are to be moved via the car park only if possible.
11. The lift key is to be obtained from the Resident Manager, to facilitate loading and unloading of the furniture etc. to and from the lifts.
12. Furniture may only be moved into ‘PRECINCT’ when the protective covers to the appropriate lift and entries have been fitted.
13. Ensure the task of moving goods to and from the lift is as quick as possible.
14. Furniture or goods must not be stacked or placed against the lift doors on any level.
15. Please encourage your Removalists to take cardboard boxes and packing away with them. Should this not be done, residents should carefully follow the instructions for waste disposal for polystyrene, plastic, paper and boxes.
16. Ensure the lift key is returned to the Resident Manager when the moving process has been completed.
17. The Resident Manager will inspect the lifts, foyers and common areas for any damage, which will be noted in the Form of Indemnity. Please note: The respective resident/s will be held responsible for all damage to the common property.
Mobile: 0499 778 811
Assistant Building Manager:
Mobile: 0477 599 499
Chess Removals Ph: 83360125
Wridgways Ph: 9873 4711
SecurAway Self Storage Ph: 9681 9991
Peter Sadler Removals Ph: 1800466838