Raising the bar for opulent townhouse living in a stunning location opposite Stradbroke Park, this sophisticated and high end 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom off the plan townhouse over three levels is for the discerning Balwyn North buyer who values unadulterated luxury and superb attention to detail.
This is a nomination sale, with construction having already commenced on ‘The Woods’ development by the renowned S&K Group, with building to be completed by the start of 2021. With a northern orientation and internals dominated by oak, stone, and brass finishes, this elite property will be the perfect match for a wide variety of purchasers.
– From DKO Architecture and with interiors by Zunica and landscaping by Pollen Studio.
– Open plan ground floor lounge and meals flows out to the relaxed north-facing alfresco dining zone and beautifully manicured garden.
– Deluxe kitchen with island bench is fitted with premium Gaggenau appliances.
– 2 spacious first floor bedrooms with BIRs will have easy access to the gorgeous bathroom.
– Top floor master bedroom is private and secluded while further offering a walk-in robe and dual vanity ensuite.
– Downstairs powder room, full laundry, heating and cooling, double remote garage, and much more!
Love this brilliant location close to Deepdene Primary School, St. Bede’s Primary School, Kew High School, Macleay Park, Nicholson Street Reserve Playground, local Burke Road shops, Balwyn Shopping Centre, Camberwell Junction, buses, and Eastern Freeway.