PLEASE CONTACT THE AGENT TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
Situated in the popular Allura estate and built to the highest specifications this delightful property has a warm colour palette designed to relax the occupants.
Featuring three generously sized bedrooms including a master bedroom with ensuite, a family bathroom, theatre room, and laundry the highlight of the property is the open plan kitchen and family room opening onto a spectacular outdoor kitchen and entertaining space complete with a pizza oven.
The kitchen has a 900 mm oven, built-in microwave, and island benchtop with a double sink. The outdoor kitchen has a gas stovetop, extraction fan, sink, and the wonderful pizza oven under a wood-panelled roof, perfect for warm summer evenings.
The garden surroundings have been landscaped to enhance the feeling of peaceful tranquillity. The home has ducted cooling and high gloss tile flooring to help keep the property cool during the hot summer months.
The property is located close to Leakes Road with direct access to the M1 freeway and is just minutes away from Doherty’s Creek P9 College, St Clare’s Primary School and Westbourne Grammar.
For the little ones, the Allura Playground is literally a stone’s throw from the front door and the Truganina East Early Learning centre and Mainview Maternal and Child Health centre are a short walk away through the adjacent parkland.
Public transport includes nearby buses on Leakes Road and the newly built Tarneit train station. Williams Landing and Wyndham Village shopping centres are a short distance away.
Contact Will Jiang to arrange an inspection.
***Ausky Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitizer is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has